Friday 14 October 2011

My interview with Sir Ken Robinson

Last Monday, I had the honor of interviewing education expert, Sir Ken Robinson. You may have known him through his amazing TED Talk, where he asked "Do schools kill creativity?" Last Monday, he came to Ottawa and gave a lecture on "Why finding your passion changes everything". Before his lecture, I had the pleasure of interviewing him, I couldn't have done it without the help of my fellow Radio Club comrades (thank you Najeeba and Mr. M). Before you listen to my interview I just want you to know, like with all interviewers, I get pretty nervous, I have every right to. Sadly, with my nervous curse, I have the tendency to stutter, which creates a few small instances where I mix words up. Also, more and more I realize that my voice sounds horrible when recorded, my voice may not sound that attractive at all, especially to you ladies, I understand if you feel that way, I still enjoy my single lifestyle :P. Other than that, enjoy the interview: https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=babf58be1a&view=audio&msgs=132de4768102b0ad&attid=0.1&zw

No comments:

Post a Comment