Wednesday 12 October 2011

New Idea

I realized, maybe I should have seen this before...

Before the school year started, I realized that managing three blogs (This one and my journalism blog, and politics blog) would be somewhat difficult and unnecessary. So effective imedia..... actually rather than giving myself impossible deadlines, I'll re-post everything from my other blogs whenever I get around to it, hopefully by the end of the week or even the weekend. If I'm not busy, all the posts from S.O.R. and Politics with RED AC!D will be re-posted on this blog. Because this is my main blog, and this blog focuses on a variety of topics, I will continue to use this blog and blog about my favored topics, and branch out on topics that relate to journalism and Canadian/World politics. These are the two classes in school that require you to input your opinions on these topics through a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment